R&C Williams Ltd has concentrated its business, since establishment in the 1950’s, to offer a service to clients in the entire central region using a combination of expert local knowledge and experience, unrivalled response rates and an holistic approach to developing solutions through the engagement of employees and relationship management with interested parties.
Our primary goal is to improve our company performance, while offering our customers a safe, cost effective and professional service.
We commit to:
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment, eliminating hazards and reducing occupational health and safety risks
- Focussing on clients (and other interested parties) with a view to meeting and, wherever possible, exceeding their needs and expectations
- Complying with legal and other obligations
- Protecting the environment, including prevention of pollution
- Improving the integrated management system by establishing meaningful and achievable Objectives
- Improving standards and safety on the highway network through the National Highway Sector Schemes.
- Engendering a culture of compliance and improvement throughout our workforce and supply chain through consultation and participation.
- Delivering in house training compliant with CITB Approved Training Organisation requirements.
To achieve this Policy, we will provide the necessary resources and assign roles, responsibilities and authorities to suitably and sufficiently deliver the highest possible service to our clients and the wider interested parties.
The Managing Director and the Management Team will be accountable for the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System, regularly reviewing and realigning the strategic direction of the business to account for changing demands.
The Managing Director will ensure that mechanisms are in place for the effective communication of this policy.